We are currently seeking a full-time, Site Manager to support U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in the Queens, NY area.
The Site Manager plans, directs, organizes, controls, and manages the project to ensure that all contractual obligations are fulfilled in an efficient and timely manner. Notable responsibilities include:
· Performing contract analysis and development tasks in projects
· Formulating and enforcing work standards
· Developing schedules, reviewing work discrepancies and communicating policies
· Managing and controlling resources
· Serving as point of contact with DHS CORs/Task Monitors
· Ensures that Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are approved by the government, implemented, understood, and updated when necessary
· Conducts training for all new Supervisors using the SOP and other training tools and documentation as issued
· Provides leadership, guidance, motivation and career development assistance to Managers and Supervisors. Ensures adherence to company and Program workplace policies and coordinates with PMO HR on resolution of personnel behavior or performance issues
· Maintains a professional and cooperative relationship with government agency personnel
· Ensures that daily production reports are filled out, submitted, and approved, accurately reflecting the work performance of the site
· Produces monthly production reports, reviewing and comparing it with employee time sheets to ensure the number of hours match, and submits to company payroll
· Works with corporate recruiting team to source, interview, and hire new employees
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree with 2 years in management (or combination of relevant experience)
· 6 years of experience in management
Benefits and Compensation:
We are pleased to offer a market-competitive total benefits package that includes such valuable components as: Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance, Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off, Health Savings Account (HSA), company-matched Fidelity 401k contributions, Identity-Theft Protection, Life insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, and our unique Quality-of-Life Reimbursement program.
Sciolex Corporation is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and trusted provider in the civil and defense, intelligence, and security industries. With our remarkable team of engineers, analysts, developers, program managers, and support staff, we work to solve our nation’s most intricate challenges through creative and innovative solutions.
At Sciolex Corporation, our top priorities and most valuable resources are our employees, which is why we offer a competitive total compensation package. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) who celebrates diversity in and out of our organization. Come see where your opportunities for success can flourish.