Sciolex Corporation is a small business currently experiencing rapid growth. The potential for growth within our close-knit company is extremely high, and chosen applicants will enter a strong team-focused environment with massive learning opportunities and upward potential.
We are currently seeking a Senior Acquisition Specialist to support our government customer in Crystal City, VA.
· Review and assist in the development and coordination of USSOCOM acquisition policy, directives, standard operating procedures, implementing instructions, and other related documents.
· Review and assist in the coordination of comments and implementation plans for OSD and Joint Chiefs of Staff-level acquisition related strategy and planning documents, and reports to/from the Secretary of Defense and other OSD offices.
· Review and coordinate SOF AT&L responses for SOF Capabilities Integration and Development System (CIDS) documents, Joint CIDS documents, and others.
· Accomplish special analyses required to support the SOF AT&L front office.
· Attend program related meetings and review and assist in the development of program documentation, such as but not limited to Program Integrated Product Team Charters, Program Deviation Reports, Program Management Allocation Criteria studies, SAMP, Acquisition Program Baselines, Acquisition Decision Memorandums, Life Cycle Sustainment Manager appointments, Milestone Decision Review packages, System Production Certifications, Fielding and Deployment Releases, Program Specific Memoranda of Agreement, and USSOCOM program Developmental Test and Evaluation Master Plans, tests, and test reports.
· Conduct analyses of program execution metrics and prepare executive summaries of SOF acquisition programs in support of Acquisition Executive and commander updates.
· Develop graphical presentation packages in support of executive level briefings and Congressional delegation/staffer and legislative affairs events/conferences. Prepare formats, maintain quality control of briefings, prepare drafts, work with Government points of contract to refine the presentations, publish handout/read-ahead materials as required, support conference room set-up, and facilitate conduct of the presentations.
· Prepare executive summaries of acquisition programs in support of briefings and Acquisition Executive and Commander reviews.
· Develop, maintain, and/or utilize analytical tools to develop/provide and/or measure and document performance metrics
· Have extensive knowledge of DOD acquisition policies and procedures.
· Assist the Government in managing, monitoring, measuring, and reporting ongoing overall service delivery performance management. Provide performance analysis and assessment of each individual performance achievements against contractual Service Level Agreements, Service Delivery Summary, Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans or associated performance plans. Incorporate an analysis and assessment of the overall end-to-end performance achievement.
· Assist the Government in managing, configuring, maintaining, and updating existing electronic reporting system tools to provide real-time, near-real-time, snap-shot, and historical reporting of service performance and progress information related to USSOCOM mission success requirements and performance achievement objectives. Reporting capabilities shall be segmented by various USSOCOM management viewpoints and presented as a “dashboard” and “scorecard.”
· Assist the Government in developing, utilizing, and delivering an Earned Value Management (EVM) report to monitor cost, schedule, and technical progress of the contract, evaluate performance, verify accuracy of invoices, report fees accrued during the reporting period and estimate fees to be accrued during subsequent reporting periods. Perform variance analysis against established schedule and cost milestones. Explain reasons for variances. Recommend corrective actions. Discuss risks associated with the actions and delta with original baseline.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in business or acquisition, or equivalent experience (Master’s Degree preferred)
· DAU Certification Level 2 PM can be substituted for bachelor’s degree
· 10 years of experience
· Minimum of 1-year experience implementing PPP/CPI into acquisition projects
· TS/SCI clearance required
Sciolex Corporation is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and trusted provider in the civil and defense, intelligence, and security industries. With our remarkable team of engineers, analysts, developers, program managers, and support staff, we work to solve our nation’s most intricate challenges through creative and innovative solutions.
At Sciolex Corporation, our top priorities and most valuable resources are our employees, which is why we offer a competitive total compensation package. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) who celebrates diversity in and out of our organization. Come see where your opportunities for success can flourish.