Sciolex Corporation is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and trusted provider in the civil and defense, intelligence, and security industries. With our remarkable team of engineers, analysts, developers, program managers, and support staff, we work to solve our nation’s most intricate challenges through creative and innovative solutions.
At Sciolex Corporation, our top priorities and most valuable resources are our employees, which is why we offer a competitive total compensation package. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) who celebrates diversity in and out of our organization. Come see where your opportunities for success can flourish.
We are currently seeking a full-time, senior-level SIGINT Systems Engineer to support our U.S. Government customer in the Chantilly, VA area.
This position is in GED in the SIGINT Ground Program Office supporting SIGINT processing and acquisition projects.
· Provide expert technical recommendations and engineering advice and architecture recommendations on the development and integration of new and modified capabilities in the SIGINT processing domain.
· Direct interactions with the industry developers on project status, risks and issues.
· Providing contractual and acquisition support (e.g. technical evaluations, proposal review, pre-acquisition documents [SOW, RFP language, etc.]).
· Development of independent program office cost estimates for future requirements as required.
· Advise the customer throughout the acquisition life-cycle, to include review of Requests for Changes (RFCs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), development, testing, transition, and operations.
· Collaborate with offices within the customer organization and mission partners to facilitate development, technical acquisition, and integration efforts.
· Interacting with external agencies to resolve issues.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Experience and domain knowledge in SIGINT
· Strong systems engineering background with experience in IC Acquisition Office environment
· Strong interpersonal skills, writing skills as this position requires direct regular interface with IC seniors
· Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
Benefits and Compensation:
We are pleased to offer a market-competitive total benefits package that includes such valuable components as: Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance, Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off, Health Savings Account (HSA), company-matched Fidelity 401k contributions, Identity-Theft Protection, Life insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, and our unique Quality-of-Life Reimbursement program.