Sciolex Corporation is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and trusted provider in the civil and defense, intelligence, and security industries. With our remarkable team of engineers, analysts, developers, program managers, and support staff, we work to solve our nation’s most intricate challenges through creative and innovative solutions.
At Sciolex Corporation, our top priorities and most valuable resources are our employees, which is why we offer a competitive total compensation package. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) who celebrates diversity in and out of our organization. Come see where your opportunities for success can flourish.
We are currently seeking a full-time, mid-level SIGINT Systems Engineer to support our U.S. Government customer in the Chantilly, VA area.
· Review and assess SIGINT collection data from various intelligence sources in development of counter for integration into M & M systems
· SME briefing development and review (Programmatic, technical, schedule)
· SME representation to various worldwide GPS testing events
· SME conduit to receiving community GPS/GNSS intelligence reports
· SME support to various internal and external IC and DoD technical exchange meetings
· Strong SIGINT Collection and Processing background SIGINT GPS data
· Minimum 10-15 years of SIGINT collection, processing, and analysis expertise
· Minimum B.S. degree in a STEM discipline, or equivalent experience
· Strong system engineering process experience
· Strong staff officer experience – i.e. meeting coordination, action item tracking, management of internal and external correspondence, briefing prep and documentation proofreading
· Knowledge of architectural guidelines such as DoDAF
· SIGINT knowledge – familiarity with SIGINT collection, processing and reporting capabilities and Combined Emitter Database (CED)
· Knowledge of fusion / correlation using Multi-INT data
· JSIS/NSIS, EDR, TRR, ORR, ORD, OAR experience
· Willing to work in a dynamic requirements / engineering environment involving several IC agencies and DoD organizations
· Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
· SIGINT and GEOINT knowledge – familiarity with overhead, airborne, and ground collection, processing and reporting capabilities
· Multi-INT fusion background – i.e. the correlation and linking of disparate into objects/tracks
Benefits and Compensation:
We are pleased to offer a market-competitive total benefits package that includes such valuable components as: Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance, Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off, Health Savings Account (HSA), company-matched Fidelity 401k contributions, Identity-Theft Protection, Life insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, and our unique Quality-of-Life Reimbursement program.