We are currently seeking a full-time, Office Manager to support our U.S. Government customer in the Tampa, FL area.
· Routinely develop suspense status reports, executive-level documents, such as memorandums, letters and other forms of executive correspondence on a daily basis.
· Manage daily electronic receipt, review, tracking, and final dissemination of all official external staff actions that SOF AT&L receives from the Joint Staff, SECDEF, Pentagon Officials, Congress, and the media.
· Manage, staff, and track daily all official Task Management Tool (TMT) taskers and “unofficial” (email) USSOCOM-wide and SOF AT&L tasks.
· Staff actions vary in level of classification and are received via both the classified and unclassified networks.
· Monitor timeliness and accuracy of action submission and oversee proper staff coordination throughout SOF AT&L and, when necessary, USSOCOM.
· Perform various administrative duties in direct support of the SOF AT&L Front Office including receiving, managing, staffing, and tracking electronic automated FM14s; editing memos and correspondence; and providing general assistance to the SOAE, DDAQ, MDAE, and front office staff as needed.
· As SOF AT&L’s alternate Conference POC, perform non-inherently governmental functions such as managing, staffing, and tracking all incoming requests. Seek SOF AT&L leadership approval of all conference requests and coordinate with USSOCOM’s SJS section for Chief of Staff approval.
· Serve as one of the proofreaders for the SOF AT&L front office to ensure that SOF AT&L responses are grammatically correct prior to submission to HQ USSOCOM, the Joint Staff, or OSD.
· Possess a strong knowledge of the Command structure and areas of responsibility, various security classification levels, and proper handling of classified material.
· Ensure coverage of the office manager’s responsibilities during the absence of the primary office manager.
· Provide guidance to SOF AT&L PEO and Directorate action officers on how to complete tasks and recommend specific subject matter experts to provide the requested information.
· Provide responses to OCRs’ inquiries about completing tasks.
· Review all OCR submissions to ensure clarity; revise responses as necessary; consolidate the responses and coordinate them with the MDAE, DDAQ, and/or SOAE; and coordinate with OCRs to rework tasks as appropriate.
· Forward SOF AT&L responses to internal and external tasks—including but not limited to media queries; Joint Staff tasks; USD(AT&L) tasks; review of Joint Publications; award nominations; security incident investigations; tasks directed by USSOCOM CDR, DCDR, VCDR, and COS; and USSOCOM Board of Directors taskers—to the appropriate organization on behalf of the MDAE, DDAQ, or SOAE.
· Provide subject matter expertise and assistance to the SOAE, DDAQ, MDAE, and SOF AT&L front office staff to complete internal and external tasks on schedule.
· Administer SOF AT&L’s duty roster for all tasks requiring personnel, ensuring a fair distribution of personnel tasks associated with a 4-star headquarters; these tasks include but are not limited to Special Operations Forces Industry Conference personnel tasks, weekly escort duties for engineering contractors, Distinguished Visitor escorts, and large Command-sponsored conference escorts.
· Attend TMT administrator meetings and participate in ongoing communication with the USSOCOM Secretary of the Joint Staff on a regular basis to maintain continuous awareness of Command-wide tasks and activities.
· Provide TMT training to all SOF AT&L personnel, including mentoring SOF AT&L’s TMT points of contact in each PEO and Directorate.
· Serve as the SOF AT&L subject matter expert on TMT and electronic Form 14s.
· Ensure that all electronic Form 14s staffed to and reviewed by SOF AT&L senior leaders within no more than five working days per reviewer.
· Possess expert knowledge of USSOCOM Manual 25-50 to ensure that all memorandums, letters, Point Papers, Star Notes, and other documents are formatted properly.
· Maintain close communication with the SOF AT&L Director’s executive assistant to ensure consistency of documentation formatting guidelines.
· Manage all Distinguished Visitor requests for SOF AT&L.
· Assist the SOF AT&L executive officer and Front Office administrative assistants to de-conflict SOF AT&L senior leaders’ calendars to ensure that all meetings and events that require SOF AT&L leadership presence are attended as required.
· Review the SOF AT&L executive officer’s weekly staff meeting notes with him/her to ensure that all high visibility open tasks and upcoming events are covered at weekly staff meetings. Serve as the chief proofreader in the SOF AT&L Front Office.
· Serve as the alternate representative for SOF AT&L on all non-DoD hosted conference matters.
· Assemble and publish a daily list of high-priority taskings and action items from various sources, such as TMT, Staff Meeting minutes, NIPRNet/SIPRNet email taskers, and office correspondence.
· Approved security procedure and classification guides will be used in assembling the information from the SIPRNet systems to ensure no compromise of classified data.
· Provide office management of the SOF AT&L Front Office and provide executive-level correspondence and schedule tracking reports on a daily basis.
· Have an understanding of DOD 5000 series and USSOCOM 70-1 acquisition documentation processing and procedures.
· Develop senior acquisition talking points and briefs addressing the Command’s Title X authority and acquisition portfolio to identify and prioritize essential acquisition events and issues for DDAQ action.
· Support Title X functions specifically in project support to the Deputy Acquisition Executive for all phases of the acquisition cycle by performing document preparation services pertaining to the development, review, and revision of SOF requirements documents, consistent with USSOCOM processes, procedures, and other governing directives and instructions.
· Provide support to the COS Red Team led by the Deputy Acquisition Executive in drafting meeting minutes and briefing slides.
· Coordinate monthly Deputy Director Forums; recruit SOF AT&L PEOs and Directors and outside organizations to brief and/or train SOF AT&L employees.
· Perform as SOF AT&L Front Office internal administrative advisor responsible for performing, providing, obtaining, and or/advising on a variety of management services essential to the direction and efficient operation of SOF AT&L, including personnel management, special projects, security IT processes, and administrative internal controls.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
· 12 years of related experience
· Strong knowledge of Command structure and areas of responsibility, various security classification levels, and proper handling of classified material
Benefits and Compensation:
We are pleased to offer a market-competitive total benefits package that includes such valuable components as: Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance, Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off, Health Savings Account (HSA), company-matched Fidelity 401k contributions, Identity-Theft Protection, Life insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, and our unique Quality-of-Life Reimbursement program.
Sciolex Corporation is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and trusted provider in the civil and defense, intelligence, and security industries. With our remarkable team of engineers, analysts, developers, program managers, and support staff, we work to solve our nation’s most intricate challenges through creative and innovative solutions.
At Sciolex Corporation, our top priorities and most valuable resources are our employees, which is why we offer a competitive total compensation package. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) who celebrates diversity in and out of our organization. Come see where your opportunities for success can flourish.