This position provides support to the Ground Enterprise Directorate (GED) – Integrated System Program Office (ISPO) by:
· Creating acquisition packages for contract solicitations and awards, writing and reviewing product level requirements, overseeing development contract performance, preparing and briefing slides for various high level forums/presentations
· Coordinating/facilitating Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) with stakeholders and developers
· Providing input and data for Reviews and CONOPS development
Requires technical expertise in the following:
· Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise (IC ITE) implementations
· Commercial Cloud Services (C2S) and IC GovCloud (ICGC)
· IC directives and standards, IC ITE data structures, standards and models
This position also requires close coordination with both the Systems Engineering Directorate (SED) and the Communications (COMM) Directorate.
Qualifications and Experience:
· TS/SCI with CI Poly
· Technical Expert with 27-34 years general experience in system engineering, architecture, and technical advisory service areas and a minimum of 16 years specific experience in a specialty area of expertise, degrees may substitute experience
· Must have significant experience with advising and supporting senior customers and highly complex systems
· Proven technical leadership and organizational skills related to large programs operating in a multi-company support environment are required
Sciolex Corporation is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and trusted provider in the civil and defense, intelligence, and security industries. With our remarkable team of engineers, analysts, developers, program managers, and support staff, we work to solve our nation’s most intricate challenges through creative and innovative solutions.
At Sciolex Corporation, our top priorities and most valuable resources are our employees, which is why we offer a competitive total compensation package. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) who celebrates diversity in and out of our organization. Come see where your opportunities for success can flourish.
We are currently seeking a full-time, senior-level Systems Engineering Technical Advisor (OPIR) to support our U.S. Government customer in the Chantilly, VA area.