Sciolex Corporation is a small business currently experiencing rapid growth. The potential for expansion within our close-knit company is extremely high and chosen applicants will enter a strong, team-focused environment with massive learning opportunities and upward potential.
We are currently seeking two full-time Finance Associates to support our corporate headquarters office in the Chantilly, VA area.
· General Support for CFO in Preparing documents and accounting reports
· Monitor daily bank account activity and perform monthly account reconciliations in Quickbooks
· Provide direct support to corporate Accounts Payable and Receivable processes
· Process Expense Reports and identify and address account discrepancies
· Maintain general accounting and personnel records
· Assist with timesheet and billing reconciliations, invoice preparation, cash flow management, payroll preparation, and post-payroll action items
· Create and maintain excel spreadsheets containing complex and sensitive corporate data
· Input and manage data in Sciolex systems such as Sharepoint, Quickbooks, and Microsoft Dynamics
· Perform assigned accounting and related clerical support functions including data entry and record retention
· Provide ad hoc financial reporting and analysis support to the CEO, CFO, COO, and CRO.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· High School Diploma or GED required. Associates Degree in finance, business administration, or a closely related field preferred.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business administration is strongly desired
· Intermediate to advanced experience using Excel to reference and interrelate data, create and run pivot tables, index, index match, and V-lookup; Strong MS Excel using Pivot tables, sum functions, and if functions with large amounts of data
· Very Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and Power-Point
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
· Experience with accounting software (Quickbooks and/or SL Dynamics) is preferred
Sciolex Corporation is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and trusted provider in the civil and defense, intelligence, and security industries. With our remarkable team of engineers, analysts, developers, program managers, and support staff, we work to solve our nation’s most intricate challenges through creative and innovative solutions.
At Sciolex Corporation, our top priorities and most valuable resources are our employees, which is why we offer a competitive total compensation package. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) who celebrates diversity in and out of our organization. Come see where your opportunities for success can flourish.