Sciolex Corporation is a small business currently experiencing rapid growth. The potential for growth within our close-knit company is extremely high and chosen applicants will enter a strong team-focused environment with massive learning opportunities.
We are currently seeking one full-time Facilities Manager to support our government customer in the Tampa, FL area.
· Assist the Government facility manager in the conduct of all projects for SOF AT&L facilities.
· Schedule projects and make arrangements for access, and monitor project completeness of all contractors providing physical enhancements within the facility and provide status reports of on-going projects.
· Provide commercial and Government forms/documentation required for the maintenance and modification of assigned facilities. Attend monthly facilities meetings hosted by Command Engineers as the SOF AT&L representative, Primary OPR for TMT Construction Duty Escorts, perform weekly inspection of building and submit work order requests through Base CE for identified issues.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· High School Diploma or GED required
· 2 years of related experience
· TS/SCI security clearance required
Sciolex Corporation is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and trusted provider in the civil and defense, intelligence, and security industries. With our remarkable team of engineers, analysts, developers, program managers, and support staff, we work to solve our nation’s most intricate challenges through creative and innovative solutions.
At Sciolex Corporation, our top priorities and most valuable resources are our employees, which is why we offer a competitive total compensation package. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) who celebrates diversity in and out of our organization. Come see where your opportunities for success can flourish.