This position is in GED in the Enterprise Data and Platform (EDAP) Program Office providing acquisition and software platform support.
- Provide acquisition support (e.g. technical evaluations, proposal review, pre-acquisition documents [SOW, RFP language, etc.]).
- Support the development and fielding of automated software capabilities by eliciting, analyzing, developing and managing requirements.
- Interact with developers to onboard new services and software packages to a shared software platform.
- Perform functional analyses, develop system functional and physical designs or architectures, and generate system specification documents.
- Develop test and evaluation plans or procedures, execute test plans and procedures, and analyze test data and developing reports.
- Lead and participate in Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs), including formal and informal design reviews.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Expertise in developing efficient, highly available software capabilities in cloud native and hybrid cloud environments
- Demonstrated understanding of Systems Engineering and Acquisition processes
- Certification in Amazon Web Services
- Experience and/or certification in agile software development (Scrum, SAFe)
- Experience transitioning legacy systems to AWS/C2S optimized applications
- Experience in Dev/Ops delivery of software capabilities
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with a CI polygraph