This position acts as the Project Lead and provides systems engineering and technical advisory (SETA) support for the DI2E-Framework; a DevOps environment by:
· Providing acquisition and Systems Engineering Lifecycle (SELC) Processes for the ISF Program
· Performing project management duties for an acquisition and development program
· Perform duties as Agile Product Stakeholder to the system developer and integrator ensuring they understand and maintain the ISF and are executing to the Governments expectations and contractual requirements
· Generating Request for Contract Actions (RCA) and Engineering Change Proposals (ECP) including Statements of Work (SOW), Justification & Approvals (J&A), Award Fee or Incentive Fee plans, etc.
· Performing technical evaluations on contractor's proposals to ensure the requirements are understood, solutions are technically feasible and fiscally appropriate to the effort
· Contributing to and prepare program status briefings; generate and monitor annual budget spend plans
· Participating in program reviews and technical meetings
· Preparing meeting agendas, presentation material and meeting minutes for program reviews and technical meetings
· Coordinating with internal and external organizations to discuss/resolve action items and issues
· Coordinating weekly Program Status meetings
· Monitoring and tracking status of action items
· Maintaining electronic and/or hard copy repository of all program documentation
· Preparing, updating and maintaining schedules and program plans
Qualifications and Experience:
· TS/SCI with CI Poly (required)
· BS Degree in related field, or equivalent experience
· 10 years of Program/Project management experience with a DOD or Intelligence Community acquisition program
· Understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and the acquisition process
· Experience with Agile Development methodologies
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project)
· Practical experience with the Systems Engineering processes
Sciolex Corporation is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and trusted provider in the civil and defense, intelligence, and security industries. With our remarkable team of engineers, analysts, developers, program managers, and support staff, we work to solve our nation’s most intricate challenges through creative and innovative solutions.
At Sciolex Corporation, our top priorities and most valuable resources are our employees, which is why we offer a competitive total compensation package. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) who celebrates diversity in and out of our organization. Come see where your opportunities for success can flourish.
We are pleased to offer a market-competitive total benefits package that includes such valuable components as: Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance, Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off, Health Savings Account (HSA), company-matched Fidelity 401k contributions, Identity-Theft Protection, Life insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, and our unique Quality-of-Life Reimbursement program.