Sciolex Corporation is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and trusted provider in the civil and defense, intelligence, and security industries. With our remarkable team of engineers, analysts, developers, program managers, and support staff, we work to solve our nation’s most intricate challenges through creative and innovative solutions.
At Sciolex Corporation, our top priorities and most valuable resources are our employees, which is why we offer a competitive total compensation package. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) who celebrates diversity in and out of our organization. Come see where your opportunities for success can flourish.
We are currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to support our U.S. Government customer in the Tampa, FL area.
· Provide full time administrative support personnel to perform a full range of administrative, clerical and office support duties to include but not limited to; scheduling and providing administrative support; participating in special meetings and events and assisting with special projects; balancing administrative workload and providing advice and guidance on subjects related to administration and information management.
· Maintain internal suspense systems and track status to ensure completion; help with developing and initiating administrative methods and procedures concerning high interest items, flow of information, and processing of staff action packages.
· Research and resolve administrative issues and complaints; follow up to ensure complete and quality resolution; oversee and maintain the office calendar; and assist other administrators in making appointments and arranging meetings.
· Assist with planning and implementing visits, conferences, and other events involving distinguished visitors, guests, and/or groups; making travel arrangements in the Defense Travel System and assisting with travel voucher problems.
· Independently develop methods and procedures for office automation tasks, and identify and solve problems in existing methods or procedures. Perform quality assurance checks for all correspondence to ensure accuracy and compliance with standards, policies, and guidance within the Headquarters.
· Use software to create, copy, edit, store, retrieve, and print forms, memos and letters; use database or spreadsheet software to create, enter, revise, sort or calculate, and retrieve data for reports; and use graphic software to provide graphs and charts for reports and presentations.
· Use multiple office automation software applications to produce a wide range of documents that often require complex formats, such as graphics or tables within text, editing and reformatting electronic drafts, and updating or revising existing databases with spreadsheets.
· Develop, establish, update and maintain office procedures and records files; file and maintain copies of policies, plans and program information for the directorate; and control and disseminate classified and unclassified mail.
· Be responsible for the receipt, control, logging, safekeeping, and other necessary actions to account for incoming and outgoing correspondence and files; and transmit and receive documents and messages electronically.
· Collect, collate and present metrics.
· Prepare documentation to initiate requests for additional resources including equipment, furniture, supplies, space and printing support.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Active TS/SCI
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience (13 years without degree)
· Knowledge of PEO organization
· Outstanding written and oral communication
· Experience and strong skills in computer and internet research, MS Office Suite, Defense Travel System (DTS), Defense Civilian Pay System, and other applications
Benefits and Compensation:
We are pleased to offer a market-competitive total benefits package that includes such valuable components as: Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance, Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off, Health Savings Account (HSA), company-matched Fidelity 401k contributions, Identity-Theft Protection, Life insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, and our unique Quality-of-Life Reimbursement program.
Annual Salary Range:
$40,000 – 44,000