We are currently seeking a full-time, senior-level Acquisitions Manager to support our U.S. Government customer in the Washington, DC area.
This position is responsible for streamlining the acquisitions process to get new or updated capabilities to warfighters, which entails responsibilities such as:
· Administering USAF acquisitions covering all aspects of the acquisitions process to include integrating, engineering, program control, test and deployment, configuration management, production and manufacturing, quality assurance, and logistics support
· Utilize strong acquisition documentation skills to write corresponding documents
· Manage the procurement process for all acquisitions obtained by the contractor or the Government
· Identify and report market challenges or trends that may prevent timely acquisitions of goods and services
· Develop acquisitions techniques, direct acquisition activities, and coordinate acquisition management activities
· Develop internal controls to manage acquisition programs and support functions
· Develop cost, performance, sustainability analyses of program
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· Active TS/SCI Clearance with CI Polygraph
· Strong understanding of USAF acquisitions process
· Experience supporting JBAB RCO
· 10 – 20 years of USAF Acquisition experience
· BS degree, or equivalent experience
· Space experience (SMC, NRO, NGA, DARPA, etc.) in payloads, sensors, etc.
· Experience in SE, SI, testing, and writing acquisition documentation
Benefits and Compensation:
We are pleased to offer a market-competitive total benefits package that includes such valuable components as: Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance, Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off, Health Savings Account (HSA), company-matched Fidelity 401k contributions, Identity-Theft Protection, Life insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, and our unique Quality-of-Life Reimbursement program.
Sciolex Corporation is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and trusted provider in the civil and defense, intelligence, and security industries. With our remarkable team of engineers, analysts, developers, program managers, and support staff, we work to solve our nation’s most intricate challenges through creative and innovative solutions.
At Sciolex Corporation, our top priorities and most valuable resources are our employees, which is why we offer a competitive total compensation package. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) who celebrates diversity in and out of our organization. Come see where your opportunities for success can flourish.