Senior Solutions Analyst Oncology Research
(this is a contract position)
Our client is a global leader in sales and marketing consulting, outsourcing, technology and software. Their experts use analytics and deep expertise to help companies across a range of industries (primarily pharmaceuticals and biotech, high tech/telecommunication, financial services, medical products/services, transportation, consumer packaged goods and energy) make smart decisions quickly and cost effectively.
Senior Solutions Analysts customarily and regularly work directly with clients at their facilities to assist them with their sales, marketing and general business analytics and operations questions, as well as reporting needs. Senior Solutions Analysts leverage their experience and quantitative skills to gather necessary client data sets, then formulate and conduct analyses with that data to provide our clients with sales and marketing business analytics and business operations support. Senior Solutions Analysts also create specific communications to convey analysis results to our clients.
• Leverage quantitative skills to develop answers to clients' ongoing business analytics and reporting questions;
• Work collaboratively with clients to ascertain the client’s specific business information needs;
• Formulate and propose a specific plan for analyzing the data necessary to secure solutions to clients’ particular business information need(s);
• Discuss and recommend to clients which specific data may be best utilized in order to perform the necessary analysis;
• Evaluate, assess and analyze the data necessary to provide solutions to the client’s particular business information needs;
• Coach Solutions Analysts on analytics and reporting methodologies;
• Communicate the data results to the client, with an emphasis on answering the business question as opposed to the analytical and reporting processes used;
• Gain immediate familiarity with client’s internal processes;
• Develop extensive expertise within several client analytics areas.
• Bachelor's degrees in Engineering, Information Technology/Systems, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research or a related field with a record of academic success;
• At least 4 years of relevant post-collegiate work experience;
• Must have pharma oncology data experience
• Experience with segmentation and brand planning
• Minimum one year of people coaching experience;
• Good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
• Attention to detail, with a methodical approach to work
• Understanding of operating rules, data and processes;
• Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
• Accuracy in executing tasks efficiently;
• Strong communication skills that enable clear explanation and resolution of client's information needs;
• Strong client service orientation.
Our client offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement benefits. They are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE USA INDEFINITELY WITHOUT ASSISTANCE
Why Work Here?Since 1983, Scientific Search has been placing technical, management, and executive level professionals. We have been named one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in South Jersey by the Philadelphia Business Journal six times, and one of the prestigious Philadelphia 100 companies on four occasions. We are also a member of the nationally recognized Inc. 5000. We were recently recognized as one of the best places to work in NJ.
An incredible opportunity with a fast-paced, growing organization!