- Expired: November 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Newark, DE
Check out www.scientificsearch.com for all of our openings
Our client is a leading global producer of specialty chemicals for water-intensive industries, including the pulp, paper, oil and gas, chemical processing, mining, biorefining, power and municipal markets. The company’s product portfolio includes a broad array of process, functional and water treatment chemistries as well as state-of-the-art monitoring and control systems. These technologies are used by customers to improve operational efficiencies, enhance product quality, protect plant assets and minimize environmental impact. The client has 41 manufacturing facilities strategically located around the globe and employs a team of approximately 5,200 professionals in 120 countries across five continents.
- Support new production introduction process.
- Interface with Research Engineers and Scientists, Process Technology Specialists
- Instrumental in pilot and application trials
- Create and manage Engineering databases, process simulation, data analysis.
- Maintain computer-controlled equipment.
- Conduct hands-on experiments in the lab including chemical reactions with hazardous chemicals.
- Acquiring, setting up and operating laboratory equipment required for process development and scale-up of new products in paper additives and water treatment applications.
- Conducting lab reactions, especially synthesizing water-soluble polymers
- Learning new analytical techniques and operating instrumentation
- Generating experimental data
- Performing data analysis and reporting the results to principal investigator(s)
- Managing lab with strong focus on safety compliance.
BA/ BS degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Biological Science - MS preferred
Strong candidates with a BS degree in Biology will be considered
College Graduate with internship experience or 2+ years industrial laboratory experience preferred
Experience doing analytical measurements is a plus
Synthesis and characterization of water-soluble polymer background is a plus
Client offers a competitive salary package that is dependent on qualifications and experience as well as a strong benefit package, plus participation in a companywide bonus plan. For immediate consideration and faster response please forward current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include job #17014 in subject line. Please note that all candidates applying must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. Client will NOT sponsor.
Get fresh Mercado Restaurant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.