Research Laboratory Technician
Scientific Search New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Research Lab Technician
Scientific Search’s client is seeking a Research Lab Technician for their immune regulation laboratory. This position is responsible for performing experiments by following established protocols.
- Designing and performing independent research under the direction of lab Principle Investigator (P.I.)
- Performing cell culture, flow cytometry sample process and analysis.
- Processing human samples and isolating various lymphocyte and monocyte subsets.
- Processing murine blood and tissue samples.
- Managing mouse colonies, including genotyping.
- Managing laboratory resources, ordering reagents and other lab supplies as needed.
- Makes recommendations for improvements on organizational processes and practices.
- Any related duties as assigned.
Prior experience with human primary immune cell culture, complex flow cytometry analysis and cell-based assays including sterile techniques. Experience handling animals (mice) is essential.
Strong attention to detail in all work processes. Ability to work in a strong team environment. Ability to plan and organize job tasks or resources in an efficient manner. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands. Any combination of education, training and experience that has supplied the necessary knowledge, skills, and experience to perform the essential functions of the job.
A Master’s Degree of medical or biological sciences is required.
For immediate consideration, send current resume to Will Corbin;
firstname.lastname@example.org & reference Job #16047
Are you looking for a place where people really enjoy coming to work? Leading Biotech/Engineering firm developing high tech biological products. Great place to work. The company is proud of its employee retention rate.
AddressNew York, NY