Research Associate III– Immuno-Oncology
Be sure to check out all of our other current openings at www.scientificsearch.com
Our small but fast-growing Immuno-Oncology focused biopharmaceutical client has tasked us with finding a Research Associate to make major contributions to advance our product pipeline.
The successful candidate will support pre-clinical development of immune cell engaging bispecific small molecules. The candidate will support development and execution of in vitro assays to characterize immune cell engaging bispecific small molecules using including flow cytometry, ELISA, and live cell imaging. The candidate will also be responsible for validating their novel targets pipeline. Ideal candidates will possess an understanding of immunology principles, and extensive laboratory experience in cellular biology/immunology with a focus on in vitro assay implementation and development. The candidate must be independent, able to interpret the results of experiments, highly organized with attention to detail, and a proficiency to clearly and effectively communicate and collaborate with colleagues on the team.
- Planning and execution of cell based in vitro assays
- Validation of novel immunotherapeutic targets
- Perform multi-parameter flow cytometry (FACS) and analysis
- Perform various immunoassay techniques (e.g., ELISAs and cell purification)
- Cell culture, including passage and expansion of tumor cells for tumor cell implantation
- Compound reconstitution for administration of therapeutics and in vitro testing
- Support of ongoing in vivo efficacy studies
- Analyze data; maintain laboratory notebook
- Interact with third-party suppliers and other organizations
- Clearly communicate results to management and colleagues
- BS in immunology, biochemistry, or a life science discipline
- At least 2-3 years of lab experience in the immunology and/or immuno-oncology fields in academic or industry setting
- Prior laboratory experience with various cellular and biochemical assay technologies. Extensive experience in ADCC and CDC is essential. Immune cell isolation experience
- Experience in multi-parameter flow cytometry (FACS) analysis and ELISA assays. Experience with FACS-DIVA software is desired
- Candidate should be a strong team player with excellent oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work independently to design experiments, interpret data, and troubleshoot. Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Candidate should be competent in standard scientific software used for data analysis (e.g., Microsoft Excel and Prism), as well as Microsoft Word and Powerpoint.
For immediate consideration please email John Cuello at JohnC@scientificsearch.com