- Expired: January 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Check out www.scientificsearch.com for all our current openings
Our client is a well-established medical device group that is constantly looking to grow and improve. In this unique role, you will have the opportunity to have a diverse plate of responsibilities along with amazing growth potential. You will Report to the Purchasing Manager.
Responsibilities At Headquarters
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Utilize historical data and planned promotions/sales forecasts, to procure products for resale, consumable supplies, and raw materials for the Company.
- Maintain and modify records within ERP systems that pertain to re-order points, lead times, MOQ’s/Fixed order quantities, batch sizes, and order up to quantities. Assist in maintaining the integrity of the item master records and purchase order receipt dates in the ERP system.
- Expedite orders to meet business needs tracking PO from placement to delivery. Prioritize inbound shipments in receiving to most efficiently resolve backorder situations or to prevent a backorder. Produce spread sheets for internal/external
Responsibilities at Philadelphia Manufacturing location
- Manages and maintains the inventory control system, including purchasing of all production materials and selection of vendors
- Initiates and issues purchase orders for the procurement of raw materials, components and supplies used in the manufacturing processes
- Manages inventory accuracy. This includes taking physical inventory at the end of fiscal year and periodically throughout the year.
- Works with Production Manager to continually review and improve procedures that affect inventory accuracy
- Evaluates new vendors and assists with site visits and audits, as required to qualify them
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant manufacturing experience at another similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other relevant discipline preferred
- APICS-CSCP certification a plus
- Familiarity with procurement and planning systems using ERP systems
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, process engineering, quality system procedures, scheduling procedures, company Quality Management System along with FDA 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485 Standard Requirements
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
AddressPlymouth Meeting, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Scientific Search