Material Transport Driver
Scientific Search client has an immediate need for a Driver who is energetic, personable and safe. Applicant must enjoy meeting people and be familiar with area nuances, such as back roads and traffic patterns. We provide the truck, but Applicant should have a clean background check/driving record and driver’s license. The Delivery Driver must be able to lift packages up to 70 pounds and bend and twist as necessary.
- Responsible for transferring receipts to the appropriate departments and/or storage areas.
- Organize inventory located in the warehouse, storage vaults and cages in an efficient and tidy manner and in accordance with DEA, FDA and cGMP compliance.
- Perform cross-functional tasks in other production departments, as needed, and as directed by senior managers.
- Transfer released packaging components to the appropriate storage areas as needed.
- Warehouse transporter using company truck to move product between facilities
- Assist warehouse personnel as needed to prepare shipments (i.e. stage & wrap pallets)
- Must be able to prioritize and handle frequently changing demands
- Physical activities include, but are not limited to, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, puling, lifting, and repetitive motions of the wrist, hands and/or fingers.
- The employees will exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
- The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
- The employee is subject to noise that may cause them to shout in order to be heard above ambient noise level.