Director of E-Commerce and Marketing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Director of E-Commerce and Marketing
Our client a nutritional products firm focused on health & wellness lifestyle products that’s aimed at providing healthy nutrition through state-of-the-science wellness products in a Direct-to-Consumer model.
They value and mentor each member of their growing team and search for talented, goal-oriented professionals who will thrive in a flexible, start-up like environment. They encourage an entrepreneurial spirit, while empowering employees to be independent and creative in whatever they do to achieve success.
Currently seeking a Director of E-Commerce and Customer Experience who will report to the President. The ideal candidate should possess excellent critical thinking and organizational skills; capable of multi-tasking in a very fast-paced, start-up like environment. Ideally you must be a WooCommerce and WordPress expert and bring expertise, strategy, best-in-class processes, and flawless execution to the role. You must be detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and well versed in technical project management. Experience with progressive web apps is an advantage to this role’s applicant, but can be learned. Additional experience in data architecture and project management with an understanding of digital marketing and all channels of acquisition; CRM, SEM/SEO, e-mail, and social are a must.
This position manages all aspects of online customer experience via their e-commerce site, but also works cross-functionally with the marketing team to deliver an exceptional customer experience across all digital touchpoints.
In order to achieve they’re sales and growth objectives you must effectively manage product, content, customer service/sales, marketing, technology, reporting and analytics, business reviews as well as ongoing site design development and integrations in addition to partnering with they’re in-house team and a WooCommerce web developer.
· Strategy and Planning:
· Merchandising and Catalog Management:
· Analytics and Reporting
· Daily Site Management:
· Marketplace Management and Onboarding:
Essential Skills & Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical discipline
· Strong e-commerce experience, including WooCommerce and WordPress. Experience with progressive web apps is an advantage
· Proven track record of delivering online sales growth
· Expertise in the use of Google Analytics and other analytical tools
· Deep understanding and practical application of digital marketing channels
· Managing and directing website development, technical and aesthetic, navigation, performance and functionality to positively impact e-commerce performance
· Excellent analytical skills, able to interpret extensive data to make actionable recommendations to the business
· Experience of optimizing websites for strong SEO performance
· Proven track record of a focus on customer experience enhancements and an ongoing desire to improve the online customer journey
· Experience in managing and motivating staff
Client offers a competitive salary package that is dependent on qualifications and experience as well as a strong benefit package. Interested candidates should submit current resume. For a faster response please include job title in subject line. Please note that all candidates applying must have proper US work authorization, client will NOT sponsor.
TechnologyView all jobs at Scientific Search
Get fresh Marketing Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.