Customer Service Contractor – Specialty Beauty
Check out www.scientificsearch.com for all of our current needs
The Specialty Beauty Customer Service team services both Business-to-Business customers, such as physician offices, spas, and retailers as well as direct-to-consumer sales via the web sites.
- All aspects of domestic customer service activities, including customer order review, entry and processing, appropriate complaint handling, order tracking, customer returns, etc.
- Demonstrating commitment in words and actions to enhance the quality of products/ service/ delivery at every stage of business operations to meet and exceed customer expectations. Focusing on customer needs.
- Ensuring seamless operations and coverage during high call periods.
- Acting as the Voice of the company to the customer/consumer; acting as the Voice of the Customer to the company
- Maintaining high customer service levels with all accounts across the team, including product knowledge, professional and courteous interactions with internal and external customers (B-to-B and Direct-to-Consumer), ability to upsell products based on training provided by the brands, and following up on any customer related feedback regarding Specialty Beauty products.
- Supporting Field Sales teams with order processing, account follow-ups, car stock orders, etc.
- Interfacing with key functional areas, including Operations, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Quality to support the sale of Specialty Beauty product lines through various channels.
- Developing and implementing strategies to ensure cross-training across the customer service team and assisting with new hire training when applicable.
- Recognizing and communicating to management and key functions when there are issues to be resolved or opportunities to be leveraged. Bringing potential solutions to the organization.
- Ensuring that messaging follows guidelines and claim support through approval by and collaboration with the clinical and marketing teams.
- Developing processes and procedures to ensure the customer service department is operationally streamlined; This would include, but is not limited to, business process flow, systems optimization, CRM data management, data analysis of transactions, etc.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in either business-to-business or direct-to-consumer customer service preferred
- Systems experience, including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Order Management Tools preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Business process oriented
- Flexible, able to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Strong analytical and process driven abilities
- Strong leadership skills are required, as well as the ability to both work autonomously and collaborate in a team environment
- Innovative thinker with strong and creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates high standards of integrity and judgment
For immediate consideration, email your resume to Tony@scientificsearch.com and mention Job#