My NASA Data Web Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Science Systems and Applications, Inc. (SSAI) is actively seeking a Web-developer for a full-time position with the My NASA Data Team. The task will involve a strong knowledge base in Drupal CMS, HTML, CSS, Java Script, and PHP. The work will involve addressing accessibility and responsiveness within the My NASA Data website. The candidate needs to be comfortable working in a virtual environment, demonstrate strong communication skills, and personal ownership of tasks to meet deadlines, and work well as part of a team.
- Bachelors degree and 2 years experience with Drupal CMS, HTML, CSS, Java Script, or PHP
- Understanding of Linux Command Line Commands
- Understanding of graphic design principles and functionality for website design including UI/UX
- US Citizenship Required
- Experience with task management software
- System Admin experience preferred;
- Understanding of server architecture preferred
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Forward Thinking as Tasks Unfold
- Ability to Meet Deadlines
- Experience working as part of a virtual team
EOE, including disability/vets
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands to touch, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear and occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Science Systems & Applications
Get fresh NASA Web Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.