Electrical Engineer/Card Designer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Science Systems and Applications Inc. (SSAI) is seeking candidates for an Electrical Engineer/Card Designer role on the ESES III contract at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC).
This engineering candidate will provide support to NASA GSFC the development of spaceflight electronics.
The project is seeking a collaborative and self-motivated engineer.
Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply for this position.
The Engineer’s responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the design, validation, and testing of analog and digital spaceflight electronics cards.
- Physical design and layout of PCBs/PWBs.
- Simulating and analyzing circuits.
- Designing Electrical harnesses.
- Writing test procedures.
- Provide some support for high-speed digital and Radio Frequency design.
Candidate must be able to report to GSFC.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with using oscilloscopes, power supplies, and other laboratory equipment associated with electrical engineering and electronics hardware development.
- Coursework or lab experience with electronics card design.
US Citizenship required.
- Experience with Goddard Space Flight Center engineering practices.
- Electro-Static Discharge training and certification.
- RF/high speed signal experience is desired.
- Experience with Circuit simulation software, such as PSpice, or similar.
- Experience with circuit design software, such as Altium and Mentor Graphics (PADS), or similar.
EOE, including disability/vets
Science Systems & Applications
Get fresh Electrical System Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.