10:30am - 3:30pm Mon-Fri
08:30am - 6:00pm Sat-Tue (4 10's)
Do you want a customer service position where you can actually make a difference? Science Care is seeking a Contact Center Service Professional. No cold-calling, no sales, only compassion and service excellence!
***Spanish speaking a plus***
Science Care is a whole body donation program for medical research and education. We link people who want to donate their body to science with medical researchers and educators who are using human tissue to improve healthcare for future generations. As a Donor Services Coordinator for Science Care, you will have one of the most important roles in our company. In this position you will spend approximately 95% of your day handling inbound and outbound calls to our potential donors, their families, and various vendors. Your goal is to obtain all necessary information to process a tissue donation, coordinate the logistics of the donation, and communicate clear expectations for our donor families. Your sole responsibility will be to create a positive brand for Science Care and assist our families in any way possible during their time of need.
This department provides excellent service 24 hours a day and therefore all Donation Services Coordinators must be flexible.
Science Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
* Superior customer service phone skills and follow through to both internal and external clients
* Excellent communication skills
* Ensure high level of detail and accuracy for documentation, tracking, control, and record safekeeping
* Ability to learn and understand basic medical terminology
* Ability to identify problems, analyze them and resolve for immediate customer satisfaction
* Superior typing, data entry and office clerical skills
* Willingness to work a rotating schedule Personal Requirements
* Focus on delivering a high level of customer service
* Positive, can-do attitude
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and function in stressful situations
* High degree of professionalism required
* A true team player who has the ability to be flexible and do what is best for the organization
* Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
* Multi-tasking skills -- capable of handling many tasks at once and not losing attention to detail
* Ability to follow directions and accept constructive criticism Important Important
Science Care is an AATB accredited tissue bank that is dedicated to advancing medical science. Our lab provides the recovery and distribution of non transplantable human tissues and organs for medical research and education. Our hands on cadaver training labs use human tissues provided through our accredited donor program to ensure the safety of physicians and the dignity of whole body donors. Our learning events attract thousands of surgeons annually to learn advanced surgical procedures through lecture and hands on instruction. www.sciencecare.com
At Science Care our employees enjoy opportunities for advancement as well as great benefits including: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans; long/short term disability plans; vacation/sick time; 401K with match. Additional benefits can be discussed if chosen for an interview.