This department facilitates the placement of tissues with qualified medical researchers and educators who meet stringent standards and controls. This position involves assisting with the expansion of the company through segmentation and intentional focus on diversification and outreach to clients. The Client Relation Specialist will assist in the development of a strong pipeline of new and returning clients through direct and indirect client contacts and prospecting to help Science Care fulfill its vision to be the world's leading whole body donor program advancing medical science to improve the quality of life for people everywhere.
- Organize, coordinate and assure follow-up on all activities
- Assist in identifying and helping to develop strategic relationships with partners and potential clients
- Provide creative ideas for increasing the sales and developing the business
- Maintain new and already established business relationships.
- Understand and obtain the needs of clients to establish strong relationships
- Provide exemplary service to clients by responding to client enquiries through calls, emails, or letters.
- Identify areas of opportunity for client diversification and present to management
- Provide value add and solutions to clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
- Ability to research new client opportunities through segmentation and data analysis
- Positively impact yield per donor while growing revenue diversification
- Ability to introduce all the services of the company
- Administrative tasks, such as correspondence, capturing client data, creating customized client proposals, client agreement review/customization and communicating with management concerning new business development ideas
- Make outbound calls to prospective clients within our target market to set up appointments/follow-up calls
- Complete market research projects as designated by management
- Complete all projects as required by management
- Multi-tasking skills – capable of handling many tasks at once and not losing attention to detail.
- Ensure compliance with Tissue Use policies and transportation/ distribution restrictions
- Ensure high level of detail in department for documentation, tracking, control, and record safekeeping.
- Self-motivated individual that adapts well in a quickly changing environment
- Someone who is passionate about improving life.
- Computer Skills: MS Word, MS Excel, Internet, MS Access, MS Power Point
- Team Player- ability to work with others, collaborate on projects, put the team needs first.
- Ability to interact with all levels of organizational structure
- Promotes highest level of customer service through continuous departmental improvements, including identification of improvement areas in policies, procedures and workflow.Ability to analyze data and make sound business recommendation
- Maintain customer relationship management software and tracking of all tasks
- Assist in analyzing internal and external elements affecting the company's competitive standing and profit levels in order to recommend short-term and long-term expansion solutions to management. These solutions may include increasing sales, increasing yield and developing new products/services
2+ years of sales experience. (Cold Calling)
- Medical Device Industry experience a plus
Organized, creative and efficient in developing and managing multiple activities and projects.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Working experience with various computer software applications including database, spreadsheet, and word processing software (Word, Excel, Access)
Ability to work under deadline pressure.
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Attention to detail a must
Ability to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
Science Care is an AATB accredited tissue bank that is dedicated to advancing medical science. Our lab provides the recovery and distribution of non transplantable human tissues and organs for medical research and education. Our hands on cadaver training labs use human tissues provided through our accredited donor program to ensure the safety of physicians and the dignity of whole body donors. Our learning events attract thousands of surgeons annually to learn advanced surgical procedures through lecture and hands on instruction. www.sciencecare.com
At Science Care our employees enjoy opportunities for advancement as well as great benefits including: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans; long/short term disability plans; vacation/sick time; 401K with match. Additional benefits can be discussed if chosen for an interview.