- Expired: November 04, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Board-Certified Dermatologists, Residents and Mohs Surgeons
- Full and part time positions available
- Flexible full-time schedule available
- $25K sign-on Bonus
Schweiger Dermatology Group is seeking board-certified dermatologists, 2022 and 2023 dermatology residents, and Mohs surgeons to join our growing team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join the largest and fastest growing group dermatology practice in the Northeast with over 90 offices and in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut. Schweiger Dermatology Group's mission is to deliver The Ultimate Patient Experience. This means not only providing high quality dermatology care, but also focusing on the patient's experience by delivering short wait times in modern offices, convenient appointment times and easy access to a provider. Schweiger Dermatology Group offers both medical and cosmetic dermatology services to over 1,000,000 patients annually.
Schweiger Dermatology Group is searching for a board certified Dermatologist to join our offices in Delran and Meadowbrook, New Jersey.
- Highly competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive health benefits, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Experienced leadership and support staff
- Access to many of the nation's top dermatologists
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Access to the latest technologies and equipment
- Advanced training programs and education
- Highly competitive reimbursement rates
- Recognition and rewards programs
COVID-19 vaccination required
Direct Contact Information: Angela Caponi - firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Schweiger Dermatology Group is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by local, state or federal law.
Schweiger Dermatology Group
AddressDelran Township, NJ
HealthcareView all jobs at Schweiger Dermatology Group
Get fresh Resident Advisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!