At Schwan's Company, the opportunities are real, and the sky is the limit; this isn't just a job, it's a seat at the table. Around here, every job matters, every voice counts, and every person contributes in a big way. As part of our front lines, we look to you to execute business, build relationships and take pride in your work because at Schwan's, you lead the way and we value what you bring. Our passion is our food. Our secret is our people.
Schwan's Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company, CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Our many popular brands include Red Baron, Tony's, Big Daddy's, Villa Prima and Freschetta pizza; Mrs. Smith's and Edwards desserts; and Pagoda Asian-style snacks. Schwan's is a place for people with an appetite for more. To learn about joining a team where you can belong, contribute and thrive, visit www.schwanscompany.comWhat is the role of a Merchandiser at Schwan's?
- Take Schwan's Consumer Brands products from customer's storage freezer, stock and rotate product, and adjust product facings as necessary on assigned grocery route
- Route may include working with large retail grocery chain stores, as well as regional and independent grocery stores
- Improve shelf positioning and increase product display space
- Execute premier in-store service, ensuring store is set to schematic
- Organize and maintain back-room inventory
- Assist with product re-sets
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with store personnel
- Utilize your personal vehicle for route (mileage reimbursement provided).
This position pays $_____/hr.Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable transportation
- Must be at least 18 years of age