We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and professional customer service representative to respond to customer inquiries via phone, e-mail, fax and live chat regarding available products, price quotes, orders and customer service inquiries.
This position involves working with multiple types of accounts including large, national accounts, small businesses and consumers.
- Prior experience working with custom products including quoting and estimating a plus.
- Proven history of problem solving, accuracy and detail a must.
- Ability to successfully analyze problems, reach conclusions and make recommendations
- Must be customer oriented and understand the value of offering excellent service to exceed customer’s expectations
- Ability to coordinate and effectively handle routine office transactions efficiently and effectively
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office and the Internet
- Excellent data entry skills and the ability to type at least 40 words per minute
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to use various technology applications
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Excellent attendance and prior work history
· Competitive Compensation
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· 401K with company match
· Flexible Spending Account
· Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Founded in 1881, Schwaab, Inc. is one of the largest manufacturers of custom identification products in the country. We supply custom ink stamps, name badges, signage and printing to businesses ranging in size from small to Fortune 500. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Schwaab operates five manufacturing locations across the United States and supports a nationwide sales force of over 50 company sales representatives.
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm