Manufacturing Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Global Packaging Container Company located in Somerville NJ is seeking for Manufacturing Administrative Assistant to join our team!
- Responsible for supporting the Plant Manager with tasks such as auditing timecards & preparing for payroll, Reviewing daily time clock entries, Add new employees, Tally weekly total for weekly reports.
- submitting background checks,
- scheduling physicals,
- managing employee personnel files,
- responding to employee queries regarding benefits, policies, etc.;
- Administrative tasks include submitting paperwork/documents to Corporate Office, other admin tasks such as running reports, managing office & kitchen supplies, meeting deadlines, answering phone, directing visitors/vendors, other tasks as required by Manager.
- Create daily work orders in SAP
- Microsoft Office required.
- Strong multi-tasking and organization skills a must.
- Ability to prioritize & manage time strongly required.
- Excellent follow-up skills is required.
- Attention to detail a must. HRIS/payroll system a plus.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Some knowledge of HR/Background & experience in Human Resources as an assistant or coordinator required
Schutz Container Systems, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great Benefits, Work-Life Balance, and Plenty of Room to Grow!
Schuetz Container Systems is a world-class leader in the manufacturing of industrial containers across multiple business lines. In addition, our sister company, Cardinal Container Systems, reconditions industrial packaging for use in a wide range of commercial applications. A vital part of this process involves the collection and return of used containers that can be reconditioned in our state of the art factories and reused by our diverse customer base.
400 Aspen Hill Rd North Branch NJ 08876Somerville, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Schutz Container Systems, Inc.