When you join Long Lines....
You'll be joining an award-winning company and team. We will not only offer you a full range of benefits, including group health & dental insurance, 401(k) program with company match, generous PTO program, a company wellness program, employer paid short and long term disability, and more! We are a great place to work because we are committed to providing an environment that gives each employee the opportunity to nurture their gifts and achieve their potential. Our mission is to pass on to the next generations of customers, employees, communities, and owners an organization that is even stronger and better than what it is today.
Schurz Communications and its subsidiaries strategic objectives:
- We will attract, invest in, communicate with, and retain top talent.
- We will dynamically grow revenues by building and nurturing mutually beneficial and profitable customer relationships.
- We will innovate, partner, experiment and create a better future together.
- We strive to continuously improve operating performance to ensure sustained growth.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to utilize problem solving techniques with high end broad band equipment
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, billing system)
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
- Knowledge of video, broadband, and phone products and services
- Knowledge of common phone etiquette and de-escalation techniques
- Able to communicate clearly, educate customers and promote/sell company services
- Able to work independently and plan accordingly to complete daily assignments
- Must be flexible and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Adapting, learning and delivering the best customer service our industry can give.
- Sell and promote company products and services
- Research customer complaints, processing payments and billing adjustment
- Achieve sales goals by soliciting new and or up sell services
- Follow up on and close sales leads
- Resolve customer account issues
- Perform other duties as may be requested by supervisor
- Performs service order provisioning through multiple user interfaces of the following types
- Maintain an appropriate and professional image of the company through appearance, demeanor, and interactions with customers
- Follow all safety rules and comply with company policies and specifications
- Speak and understand English language proficiently
You will need to have:
- 3 years of CATV or other relevant technical/electronic experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Even Better If You Have:
- Ability to lift to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work while seated for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to wear telephone head set for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to at times work remotely and independently from satellite office
- Willing to participate in NCTI certification/development courses