Quality Assurance Auditor
Schulze & Burch Cabot, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1. Support the Company mission with special emphasis to the product quality statement that focuses in the production of products that meet the product specifications and are produced in a safe and clean environment meeting and exceeding the GMP guide lines.
1. Audit the use of correct and authorized mix sheets, operator data sheets, and calibrated equipment by mixers and line operators.
2. Perform audits to verify compliance of the mix sheets, raw materials lot usage, operator data sheets and measuring equipment calibration.
3. Perform independent audits in areas of mixing, forming, and oven and beyond and packaging to test, measure and record applicable parameters.
4. Audit product safety devices and HACCP plan compliance.
5. Audit and monitor implementation of GMP’s, sanitation and housekeeping procedures by plant employees and staff.
6. Utilize on line or in-lab computers to enter data and extract data trend reports for distribution.
7. Participate in Green Area (Pre-start) meetings and discuss QA and consumer complaint issues.
8. Interface industrial customers in professional manner.
9. Abide to the confidentiality.
1 Academic: A B.S or higher degree with coursework in Math, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Microbiology, Statistics ( Food Science degree would be preferable)
1 Computer literacy to utilize company program, spread sheet, Word and Power Point type programs
2 Have a thorough understanding of product specifications for the line being audited.
3 Good Communication Skills
Schulze & BurchWhy Work Here?
98 year old company that treats people well. Great benefits.
Schulze & Burch Biscuit Company, a privately held company with over 95 years of success as a quality food manufacturer. Schulze & Burch is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
200 QueenswayCabot, AR
TechnologyView all jobs at Schulze & Burch