We are a growing midsize CPA firm specializing in the audits of labor unions and their related fringe benefit funds. We have three locations. Our home office is in Hauppauge and we have offices in Iselin, NJ and Floral Park, NY. Our local clients are on Long Island, NYC, Long Island City and NJ. We have travel accounts to MA, FL, SC and upstate NY.
Our busy accounting firm is seeking a detail-oriented individual for support. Candidate must be able to multi-task in a demanding, high volume accounting environment. Ideal candidate will be professional, organized, deadline driven and produce quality work. Candidate will be expected to work independently and think autonomously. Must be a friendly, positive, team player that can take direction and have the ability to switch gears on the fly.
- Correct, format, process and bind all copies of financial statement reports for distribution
- Review, process, scan and mail all required government tax returns
- Various mailing, filing, and faxing of documents
- Maintain positive communication with all clients and staff
- Enter new clients in appropriate software
- Typing correspondence
- Booking travel arrangements
- Multi-line phone/reception coverage as needed
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Adobe-A MUST!
- Knowledge of Caseware/Caseview a plus