- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
3 Welder/Fabricators- Needed for 2nd Shift Opportunity-All overtime is voluntary and there is plenty of it!
Direct Hire Opportunity/No Weekends + Immediate Benefits as soon as you start!
Will Consider training vocational graduates that have welding experience to learn all aspects of welding that apply to the job! Must have a strong desire to learn and have a can do attitude.
Our client in Peabody is experiencing significant growth and is in need of a few Fabricator/Welder. This is for a well-established company that could provide years of job stability. The companies has an excellent benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc. Starting on Day 1 of employment!
Compensation: $21.00-$32.00 hourly based on experience
Working Hours: Monday-Thursday from 1:30pm-12:00am
- Will be responsible for welding various components that consist of aluminum, and stainless steel.
- Must have experience reading manual blueprints to complete the job.
- Will be using a blend of welding techniques to complete jobs which primarily consist of TIG & MIG.
- Will be asked to cross train and work at different stations as needed
- Must keep workstation clean and inform supervisor of any supplies that need to be reordered.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have at least one year of welding experience whether it be MIG, TIG, Stick, etc.
- Need to have experience reading welding and assembly blueprints
- Feel comfortable working with minimal supervision once trained.
- Will need to have the ability of lifting upwards to 50 lbs
- Experience using hand tools and power tools such as grinders, deburring equipment, etc.
- Will need to wear a pair of steel toe boots or shoes.
- Company does require a preemployment Background Check, Drug Test, and does require the successful candidate to be vaccinated for Covid19.
- Must be willing to be cross trained and learn all aspects of the welding department.
- No need to have your own tools as the company provides all equipment and supplies for the job.
All interested candidates should apply directly to this ad or contact Chris at Schulte Staffing 978-594-0497 or 978-434-5505.
Schulte Staffing Solutions, LLC