Project Management Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
The PM Specialist (Order Fulfillment & Planning Coordinator) is a member of the Service Department and is responsible for the planning and controlling of projects and production orders within the SAP enterprise resource planning system. This role places a heavy emphasis on a timely order fulfillment process to ensure on-time delivery. Close cooperation and teamwork with departments, such as Engineering, Purchasing, Field Service and Project Management is required. Additional roles, as outlined below, are also an integral part of this position.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and control an overall project and utilization schedule with required milestones and deliverables for the service department.
- Estimate the impact on projects and resources based on changes such as delivery delays.
- Create and maintain projects within the SAP project system.
- Determine and set project milestones in cooperation with the Engineering, Purchasing, Field Service, and Project Management departments.
- Controlling of projects using network plans in SAP.
- Controlling of milestones.
- Manage the entire SAP Material Requisition Process (MRP).
- Weekly follow up meetings with involved departments to ensure an on-time order fulfillment process.
- Create and maintain SAP production orders.
- Work with Schuler SAP and order fulfillment experts to ensure continuous processes improvement.
- Create and maintain the order fulfillment process.
- Create and maintain SAP training manuals related to the Project System and provide SAP training to coworkers.
- Ensure cost and time conscious project work.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Inside Sales department with managing of production orders
- Create and evaluate material master information in SAP
The descriptions as noted above cover the most significant duties as performed but do not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned. The inclusion of such work assignments would be in conformity with the general nature of this job.
- ·Associates or Bachelor degree in technical field or business administration or equivalent experience performing duties as described herein.
Requirements, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum three (3) years of work place experience
- Familiar with ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and MS Project
- Highly organized and time conscious
- Good general understanding of technical documentation
- Ability to travel
- Fluent in English with advanced reading and writing skills.
- Possesses excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills and able to convey messages easily and quickly.
- Ability to communicate well and work in a team, facilitate meetings and give presentations
Schuler Inc.Why Work Here?
Join a dynamic, modern, growing market leader!
TechnologyView all jobs at Schuler Inc.