7:30am-4:00pm Monday through Friday.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for analyzing work center loads for effective capacity planning.
- Ensure accurate inventories by effectively addressing any labor reporting issues.
- Confer with department managers to determine status of assigned projects, expedite operations that delay schedules and prepare production reports.
- Ensure timely review of customer demand and provide feedback to internal team.
- Establish the required quantities and availability of materials needed to meet customer demand, and oversee the release shop orders accordingly.
- Address scheduling issues and opportunities to ensure deliveries are met and objectives are achieved.
- Expedite operations that delay schedules, and alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Interface with purchasing to expedite problem parts and to reschedule material deliveries that will result in excess inventory.
- Close shop orders ensuring proper material consumption. Perform inventory movements and adjustments as needed.
- Implements and maintains all components of the performance management system for all direct reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Minimum Experience: 2-3 years of production planning/scheduling
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain
- Prompt and reliable attendance required.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Vacation when you start!
- Access to a Health Clinic
- Benefits start first of the month following 30 days!
- Health Saving Account with company contributions
- 401K with Company Match
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance plus Voluntary Life
- Employee Assistance Program
Schuette Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans and Disabilities
Schuette Metals IncRothschild, WI
ManufacturingView All Schuette Metals Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.