Extremely stable Little Rock, Arkansas area company has an immediate need for multiple Oracle Applications Developers, ideally with APEX and/or data warehousing experience.
• 4+ years of professional PLSQL application and report programming experience.
• Oracle Apex application engineering and development.
• Bachelor degree (prefer CS, CIS, IT, Engineering, Math, Physics, etc.)
• Experience utilizing Oracle databases with 1000+ tables.
• Seasoned PLSQL database and application development experience using packages, procedures, pipeline functions, materialized views, bulk collection, etc.
• Any of the following are desirable qualifications:
• Experience with one of the following: SQL Navigator, Toad, SQL Developer, Shell Scripts, ODI, Hyperion IR
• Work experience with very large ERP system or transactional DBMS.
• Experience having created complex PLSQL reports (Crystal Reports or other BI tools).
• Mobile & Web based application development experience.
This role will be doing Oracle Programming using Oracle Apex, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g & 12 c databases, TOAD, SQL Navigator and Crystal Reports.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Performing full application development lifecycle including: gathering initial requirements, functional analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, maintenance & support of applications and reports.
• Utilize PLSQL stored procedures and functions within packages, triggers and libraries. May leverage Dynamic SQL, ref-cursors, bulk collection, explain plans, materialized views, shell scripting, and performance tuning.
This company is only considering candidates who are able to work onsite in this full-time, direct hire position. Will consider candidates with transferable H1b visas including approved I-140. C2C is not available for this.
GREAT benefits and opportunity for growth. Relocation assistance is offered.