Become a part of Wisconsin's largest full service Moving and Relocation Company located in the New Berlin area. Schroeder Moving Systems of Milwaukee, Inc. is, a family owned, industry-leading moving and storage company with offices in Appleton and New Berlin. Schroeder Moving Systems is part of United, the largest Van Line in the country. We have been recognized for excellence in customer service, safety and loss prevention.
We are looking for a Special Products Coordinator in our New Berlin office. This customer service role is responsible for counseling and educating the customer on all moving related service needs. This associate is the liaison between the customer, Schroeder Moving Systems, sales staff and all service providers with an overall goal of creating an exceptional experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform introductory and pre-move counseling call.
- Perform, with the customer moving, all pre-move calls, etc.
- Manage the day-to-day customer service needs of all customers and clients. Provide clear communication, both verbal and written, to all customers and clients.
- Provide timely and accurate information in response to incoming customer phone and email messages.
- Provide back-up support to team members when needed or directed by their Manager.
- Process customer files accordingly to secure positive revenue.
- Update and maintain operating system with accurate and timely data in all platforms, including move notes and conversations had with the customers. Perform daily workflow tasks and ensure all contact points are made on each move within the assigned time frame.
- Works as a partner with team members and demonstrates willingness to do whatever needs to be done to meet the needs of the customer or department.
- Demonstrates commitment to continuous learning and development, both professionally and personally, and facilitates the professional growth of others around you.
- All other tasks as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly customer service oriented
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as situations and needs change throughout the workday
- Ability to multi-task and organize workflow to manage daily responsibilities
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work under deadlines and specific time frames
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external customers
- High School diploma (associates or bachelor’s degree preferred)
- One-year experience in relocation or closely related customer service industry preferred.
- Experience in move management systems preferred, including but not limited to Movers Suite and Quotes to Go. General computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, etc.
Schroeder Moving Systems offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and paid time off, disability insurance and life insurance.
Schroeder Moving Systems of Milwaukee, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications. We do not base any employment decision on race, color, religion, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.