- Drive equipment to job site.
- Operate equipment.
- Pipeline work.
- Mechanical work on tanks, such as removing or installing valves.
- Tank entry and cleaning.
- High School Education or Equivalent.
- Class B - commercial vehicle license, N-tank vehicle endorsement.
- Clean driving record.
- Pre-employment drug screening.
- Pass background check.
- Health, dental insurance.
- 401k match of 4% salary.
- annual bonus.
- signing bonus.
- profit sharing.
- extensive overtime.
About Schroeder Environmental Cleaning Services
Schroeder Environmental Cleaning Services, Inc. is a premier oil industry service provider working through out the United States.