- Posted: over a month ago
Schroeder Design Build
Is expanding fast, and is looking for a dedicated
About Schroeder Design/Build, Inc.
Schroeder Design/Build (SDB) is a top-rated, family owned & operated remodeling firm serving residential & commercial clients throughout Northern VA since 1986.
We endeavor to stay at the forefront of innovation, offering online portals to job communication, state-of-the-art construction processes, and advanced technological methods for managing jobs, promoting our services, engaging our team members, and serving our clients. We also believe that a good "work-life" balance is needed for continuous success.
Office Location: 3918 Prosperity Avenue, Fairfax VA 22031
Project Manager’s Location and Schedule:
You will be based out of our Fairfax, VA office and will manage projects throughout the Northern Virginia metropolitan area. Your schedule will be 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Mon-Fri.
Your Role and responsibilities as Project Manager:
- Support and Manage highly-productive field teammates who will be bringing our client’s dreams to reality
- Drive Production Department results by ensuring that assigned projects finish on time and on budget, and that clients are happy
- Satisfy or exceed key metrics standards set by Director of Production
- Assist in preproduction project preparation to help set up projects and clients for success in production
- Perform some duties of a Project Developer as determined by the Director of Production
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented with field teammates
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Graduate
- Valid Driver's License
- 5 years’ experience in residential project management
- Able to use Microsoft Office Suite and online scheduling programs
- Able to build construction schedules
Preferred Soft Skills and Personality Traits:
- Care for our clients
- Communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Can accomplish work through others
- Work well with the team to achieve common goals
- Get things done
- Hard worker
- Love to problem solve
Offered salary and other compensation:
We offer a starting salary of $75,000 to $95,000, depending on experience. Benefits include
- paid vacation,
- life insurance.
Thank you for applying online.
Schroeder Design/Build Inc.
ConstructionView all jobs at Schroeder Design/Build Inc.