- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You must apply before November 4, 2022, by 5:00 pm PST. https://www.slosipe.org/about/jobs.php
Under the direction of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will serve as the Administrative Agent of the Joint Powers Authority (JPA) by providing leadership and executive oversight. By following the policies established by the JPA, the Executive Director plans, organizes, directs, coordinates, evaluates, and manages all JPA activities, including administering the workers' compensation and risk management programs on behalf of 12 public education agencies.
The Executive Director position is a role requiring intellect, integrity, initiative, self-motivation, and strong executive skills, including exceptional communication, presentation, organization, and fiscal management. The position is responsible for maintaining strong relationships with the Board, committees, various agencies, member education agencies, and member employees.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- At least five years’ experience with increasing levels of responsibility in the fields of self-insurance pool leadership, public agency management, risk management, workers' compensation, occupational health and safety, insurance, claims management, loss prevention and/or training, including a minimum of two years in a leadership capacity.
- Possession of and ability to maintain a valid California Class C Driver's License.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Federal Bureau of Investigation and California Department of Justice fingerprint clearance as required by the California Education Code.
- Ability to provide proof of eligibility or legal right to work in the United States.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Schools INsurance Program for Employees
7455 Morro RoadAtascadero, CA
Get fresh Director Board jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.