- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Project Manager oversees day-to-day project activities, including management of the internal team’s work and expectation setting through team communication. They are expected to wear many hats, but you are generally responsible for maintaining an updated scope of projects, empowering staff, and ensuring clarity of tasks and deadlines. The Project Manager has a unique autonomy to be strategic with decision making around prioritization of work, based on constraints and goals. Stewarding projects from start to finish ensuring all the work gets done.
As part of the team, you are integral to the effectiveness of the company. With a smart, experienced, and disciplined Project Manager, School of Traditional Skills will be able to deliver its content in an organized, efficient, and profitable manner.
- Build effective cross functional working relationships.
- Plan, run, prioritize, and support the launch of valuable projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Ensure smooth project starts and timely finishes within budget and timeline.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Play an active role scheduling and leading all stakeholder meetings.
- Support the development of the project vision while managing, and prioritizing requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to build project scopes and objectives.
- Actively work to reduce and manage project risks.
- Report and escalate to management risks as needed.
- Establish and support positive work during projects.
- Interact closely with key team members on any issues or questions that arise day to day.
- Collaborate and communicate regularly with internal team leads on project resourcing, progress, and challenges.
- Guide projects through all phases of project management methodology.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Recommend strategies and solutions to improve efficiency.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in project management.
- Cross-Functional Leadership experience in team settings within and/or beyond a technology industry.
- Exceptional, empathetic, and approachable written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills including structuring data and managing details.
- Mastery of core project management concepts, disciplines, and terminology.
- Mastery of project management software, including web-based software.
- Mastery of Google’s G Suite of products including Gmail, Docs, and Drive.
- Proficiency with virtual meeting and collaboration software and tools.
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing requirements and emerging opportunities.
- Ability to collaborate with co-located and remote team members and clients.
- Ability to learn and apply new systems, technologies, and workflows.
- Familiarity with digital marketing concepts, strategies, methods, and tactics.
- Familiarity with e-learning, specifically with video format.
- Familiarity with new media concepts, types, channels, and forms of user engagement.
- Familiarity and passion for the Homesteading and Traditional Skills content we produce.
- Competitive compensation, with annual reviews and merit increases
- Two weeks paid vacation (plus another week during Winter Break)
- Company-sponsored Training and Development program
- Remote-First Opportunity
- Paid Holidays Holiday Calendar + Flex Remote Work Initiative
School of Traditional Skills
AddressCoeur d'Alene, ID
Get fresh Project Manager Intern jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.