Curriculum Sales Representative for Southern, CA and Nevada
School Specialty, LLC Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Curriculum Sales Representative—Southern, California. and Nevada. We’re determined to positively impact the future, one child at a time. If you share our passion, we need to talk.
Generate sales of selected products, including FOSS products in the Southern, California and Nevada area. Present programs and products to current and potential clients through face-to-face meetings at the client’s place of business or at special exhibits and conferences. Provide service through problem resolution and support in the form of information regarding product updates and coordination of training for customer staff. Represent the company at local, state, regional, and national conferences, and exhibits. Manage and maintain business expenses within the assigned budget. Interact with education policy makers at the local and state level.
The ideal candidate will live in one of the following cities: Los Angeles, San Bernardino Riverside, Orange or San Diego. This position will require up to 80% travel. When not traveling, the candidate will be working out of their home office. The salary range for this role is $70K-$85K.
Products websites: eps.schoolspecialty.com and https://www.deltaeducation.com/.
Summary of Primary Responsibilities
- Sell and market products in assigned territory
- Travel to schools, administrative offices, service centers, conferences & exhibits throughout assigned territory
- Make sales presentations to curriculum coordinators, consultants, administrators, teachers, review committees, school board members or any other individuals as requested by the customer.
- Transport all sales & marketing materials needed including kit samples, support material, catalogs, etc.
We believe schools should be the most amazing place on earth, designed to help students reach, dream, and succeed. What do you think?
Minimum Experience Requirements
- 4-year college degree
- 4-8 years selling experience with 2-4 years in K12 curriculum
- Teaching/Education background or commensurate K12 sales experience.
- Analytical skills
Imagine what we could do together.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
School Specialty, LLC is a Drug Free Workplace. All applicants are subject to a drug screen and background check unless otherwise prohibited by law, as a condition of employment.
EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Opportunities@SchoolSpecialty.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
School Specialty, LLC
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at School Specialty, LLC