The School Sisters of St. Francis in Milwaukee, WI is looking for a part-time hair stylist to meet the hair care needs of their retired Sisters residing at Sacred Heart.
This is a flexible position at 8-12 hours per week; Tuesday, Friday's and Saturday's; either mornings and/or afternoons.
- Experience in working with a geriatric population preferred. Must have a current Wisconsin Cosmetology license.
- Give advice on how to maintain a hairstyle
- Explain the best ways to maintain hair health and why it's important
- An understanding of the different types of hairstyles a person can request and how to achieve those looks
- Experience using different types of scissors, trimmers and other tools to create hairstyles
- The ability to communicate well and understand the look that is wanted, even if the technical terms for a certain style are not known
- This is a Contract based position
If interested, please email your resume to Saba Qureshi - firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on Zip Recruiter.