ScholarshipAuditions.com is expanding our Outside Sales Team!
Our Outside Sales Representatives are responsible for positioning Scholarship Auditions platform solutions to prospective school districts (K-12), Fine Arts Conservatories and managing the full sales cycle.
Outside Sales Rep required experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of relevant experience with high schools fine arts programs, school districts and/or Fine Arts Conservatories is a must.
- A true outbound sales phone hunter, capable of high volume of cold and warm calls, lead generation and research and in person follow up, if needed.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Energetic high performer who can meet deadlines, work independently, take initiative and follow through with requests
Outside Sales Reps at Scholarship Auditions enjoy these benefits:
- Compensation includes base pay plus competitive commission plan
- Amazing collaborative team environment
- Career growth potential with a growing fast paced tech company
- Helping students achieve their collegiate goals!
ScholarshipAuditions.com designed by secondary- and college-level music educators, former college deans, band parents, and professional musicians. Our team is committed to leveling the playing field for performing arts students by helping any student who wants to continue playing in college find their best college fit.
All of us at Scholarship Auditions are working to change the way performing arts students are found. Now it doesn’t matter if you’re a talented student at a rural high school or at a high school not known for their performing arts program. You can still get noticed by the colleges that need you.