Earn up to $0.52 per mile- up to $73,000 per year including accessorial pay. Regional Tanker truck drivers also get home weekly, so it's a great combination of pay and home time. Schneider's Tanker freight base features 2/3 non-hazardous loads, but we provide industry-leading paid tanker training to prepare you for whatever bulk liquid chemicals you haul. Enjoy a small-company feel and large-company benefits when you join Schneider's Tanker division today!
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here, give us a call at 1-800-447-7433 or text "Chat" to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
West Memphis Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $0.52 per mile*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Up to $73,000 per year* with average 25% of pay from accessorials
- Loading and unloading pay
- Hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 100 miles of West Memphis, AR and live in Arkansas, Mississippi or Tennessee
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- Schneider's self-paced online certification training program will help secure your required HazMat endorsement.
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred. Required to start process within 60 days of hire.
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
- 2/3 non-hazardous loads
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Low driver-to-leader ratios individualized to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it." Chris, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Arkansas. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus