This Dedicated truck driver position features home time throughout the week, up to $66,000 per year* and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers will haul 100% no-touch freight to the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer and average 2,000-2,200 miles per week. You will haul freight from a distribution center in Birmingham, AL and deliver to stores in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
McCalla Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $66,000 per year*
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage and accessorial pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 75 miles of McCalla, AL
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Consistency hauling for one customer - consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who've driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
"With Schneider, I'm family. I wouldn't trade this for anything." Timothy, 20 years of consecutive safe driving with Schneider
Join one of the top trucking companies in Alabama. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 2500