Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
EcoStruxure is Schneider Electric’s IIoT-enabled architecture and platform (Industrial Internet of Things). Our site focuses on the development and maintenance of connected devices for our industrial automation customers (Machine OEMs, Panel Builders and Plants). We are looking for a technical leader to define and drive the integration of our connected devices into various digital tools. These include tools such as device configuration, PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) environments as well as analytics. The integrations cover the Schneider Electric EcoStruxure needs for the edge and analytic layers, as well as the integration into 3 rd party industrial automation environments.
- Defining the ‘device integration’ strategy of the projects, in tight collaboration with marketing, the systems team, field application engineers and subject matter experts
- Leading the execution of the ‘device integration’ activities, including schedule and budget responsibilities
- Coordination with remote teams and 3rd parties developing the various SW tools and plugins.
- Defining and oversight of the overall test schedule
- Close collaboration with internal & external stakeholders
- Proven leadership and negotiation skills within a technical team
- Solid understanding of the industrial automation environment & applications
- PLC Programming experience (Rockwell, Siemens, Beckhoff, Omron, Schneider, et al)
- Exposure to some of the Industrial Field Buses (EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, Profinet, Profibus, Ethercat, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to collaborate with local and remote teams
- Estimation and scheduling experience
- IoT or IIoT experience (connected devices)
- Industrial application knowledge
- Experience supporting Industrial customers
- Experience with Systems Engineering
- Experience performing or leading complex Integration activities
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.