Odessa - United States
The Maintenance Technician ensures on-time delivery of equipment as per operational demands. He/She improves the equipment reliability, efficiency, and asset utilization within his/her location. The Maintenance Technician reports to the Maintenance Manager.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible to improve asset availability by reducing the asset turnaround time through reduction of asset waiting for maintenance, Down for Parts/RAN, Down for Failure, and Work-in-Process.
- Perform activities as assigned by the Technology Lifecycle Management (TLM) Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, or Technician.
- Ensure that assigned equipment is maintained according to the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for the Product Line and the relevant maintenance programs.
- Responsible to support Continuous Improvement culture and initiatives. Communicate, report, and document suggestions, ideas, lessons-learned, and best practices for continuous improvement.
- Responsible to implement Reliability Improvement practices.
- Ensure technicians utilize maintenance business systems to reach full cost, time and equipment traceability for maintenance performance (movements, work orders, parts used, and time to maintain).
- Coach junior technicians.
- Minimum 3 year oilfield maintenance experience
- Specific experience working on centrifuges, shakers, VFD panels, pumps, and chokes preferred but not required
- Valid state motor vehicle operator's license
- Initiative and ability to work effectively with little direction and/or few guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Willingness to travel within the US
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral