- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you're looking for a company that develops and encourages its employees to grow, has great benefits, and an amazing culture where everyone “works hard and plays hard” together, you found it!
A great place to work!
We have an onsite fitness room, free snacks and drinks, cafeteria with full kitchen and a ping pong table, activities committee that helps plan fun company sponsored events throughout the year, dog days, and more! Come join the fun and be part of a great team!
We are looking for a professional, enthusiastic, and hardworking individual to join our Operations team in Manchester, NH.
Shipping/Freight – Manchester, NH
The main responsibilities of this position are to control all aspects of daily shipping responsibilities in an environment of very high customer service and quality. This involves processing of shipments, as well as interacting with carriers and customers regarding: claims, tracking, rates, scheduling, etc.
This position is full-time, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., working in the office at our Manchester, NH location.
- Processes all shipments (domestic and international).
- Completes all shipping processes accurately, professionally and on time.
- Provides information to ensure the lowest rates and the best service is being provided. This task includes quoting, rate shopping, repackaging, and at times negotiating rates with carriers.
- Communicate with customers directly regarding rates, lost/damaged shipments, etc., by phone and email.
- Responsible for the classification and movement of merchandise, products and/or material to and out of the country ensuring compliance with federal, state and foreign regulations and specifications in regard to import and export of product.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a high volume domestic and international shipping position.
- Must have a strong understanding of the documents needed to ship internationally and the data required by these documents.
- Must be knowledgeable regarding the latest information related to international shipping regulations.
- Must have working knowledge of AES (Automated Export System).
- Must be familiar with freight carriers, both LTL and FTL.
- Must have international freight experience and required documentation knowledge (SLI, SED’s and Commercial Invoices).
- Strong computer and keyboarding skills are required. Starship and MAS 200/Sage 100 experience is a plus.
- Person must be able to work independently with little supervision and have a strong understanding of quality and accuracy.
- Person must be able prioritize and multi-task easily within a high-pressure, busy environment and able to assist in other areas of Operations on a regular basis.
- Individual must portray a positive, professional image. Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills are required, both verbal and written.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
We recruit and hire individuals that add to our success - by seeking employees who are team-oriented, self-motivated, and have great personalities. If you are eager to work in a team environment and have a strong desire to succeed, we'd like to meet you.
We offer our employees an excellent benefits package that includes:
Health | Dental | 401(K) Plan with 100% company match up to 7% of salary | Wellness and Vision Reimbursements | Tuition Reimbursement | Sales Bonus Program | 11 holidays | Paid Leave | Flexible Spending Accounts | Life Insurance | Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
At Schleuniger, we actively try to practice what we preach by cultivating a motivating environment with open communication, a high level of employee information, and respect within the team to achieve a partnership type of relationship.
Schleuniger wants to be a fair employer in all regards, which is an integral part of our team approach. With specific employee education and training programs, we ensure that our employees can contribute their own special skills and strengths so they can remain or become competent in their areas of responsibility.
We're not all about hard work though. We work hard - but we love to have fun too. Our motto is "Work hard, Play hard" Some examples of fun include: Hallway Mini Golf, company lunches, ping pong table, activities committee, free snack bar and more! We also have annual activities including our January Kick-Off Party, Summer Outings, and Holiday Luncheons.
Additional Reasons to Consider Schleuniger:
Voted 10th Best Small Company to Work for in America
Best Small NH Employer
Listing of Employee Benefits
Community Service Connection
We recruit and hire individuals that add to our success by seeking employees who are team-oriented, self-motivated, and have great personalities. If you are eager to work in a team environment and have a strong desire to succeed, we'd like to meet you.
87 Colin Drive ManchesterManchester, NH
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Training Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.