We are currently seeking a Dynamic Leader to join our growing team. The perfect candidate must be a seasoned professional with extensive clinical operations and management experience. This Management position is an integral part of our Team of passionate Health Care Professional which makes a true difference in the health of individuals throughout our community. This Manager plays a critical role in the continued growth of our high energy, fast paced Chiropractic Practice.
· Responsible for ensuring the delivery of competent and efficient patient care through appropriate coordination of practice services
· Manages patient care and operations for Personal Injury Patients
· Oversees PI AR, collections, liability and med-pay… Does the daily weekly and monthly stats required by Doc’s and Mgt
· Responsible for ensuring that standards for clinical outcomes and regulatory compliance are met on an ongoing basis
· Assists in direct patient care activities ensuring all departments of the Practice are running efficiently and effectively
· Assists with daily electronic billing, patient billing statements, and posting payments
· Assist with posting EOB’s, comparing to what was billed, and handling any discrepancies
· Manages patient data for reporting and accuracy
· Creates, reviews and processes patient records and prepares for Personal Injury cases
· Develops reports for practice, attorneys, and insurance companies
· Prepares medical records and release packages
· Handles communications with Attorneys, liability and med-pay carriers
· Develops and maintains community relationships including Attorneys
· Manages liens for Attorneys, liability and med pay
· Implements treatment plans and schedules for patients
· Troubleshoots and resolves billing and coding issues, rejection, denial and appeals
· Provides expert guidance and oversight in the attainment of practice goals
· Manages compliance processes for the Practice with OSHA, HIPAA and other regulatory agencies
QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES
· Bachelor's Degree in business or healthcare administration or related field and additional clinical or business credentials preferred.
· 3 years plus practice management experience with expertise in operational aspects of a clinical processes and systems
· 3 plus years’ experience in medical billing, coding and insurance
· 3 plus years’ experience as a leader and developer of high performing teams and employees
· Must have strong operational leadership skills, including experience providing business leadership guidance and direction
· Must have strong fiscal understanding of clinical practice revenue and reimbursement cycles
· Must have financial analysis skills and strategic planning with a solid understanding of operational impact on profit and loss and experience creating and managing budgets
· Extensive experience utilizing EHR software’s
· Ability to draft and finalize technical reports, correspondence, patient claims and records without error
· Exceptionally organized and expert at multi-tasking
· Ability to work independently, with self-motivation, with exceptional initiative and follow up
· Superior computer skills - Microsoft 365 and MUST have advanced level of proficiency with Excel.
· Super organized; prioritizes time sensitive issues intuitively, and quickly executes prioritized lists.
· Enjoys hard work and doing whatever is needed (i.e. processing payroll and plunging a toilet in the same hour)
· Grasps complex directions and assignments and understands their nuances
· Works well under pressure and short deadlines; maintains a positive upbeat outlook under stress
· Excellent verbal & written skills; has professional, polite and diplomatic. phone/email communication manner for business, vendor & personal contacts
· Integrity; able to maintain confidentiality and professions with clear boundaries
Only those who submit a RESUME and COVER LETTER will be considered.