****Due to COVID-19 all interviews will be conducted via Zoom****
General Statement of Responsibility and Accountability
The Scheduling Coordinator will manage all aspects of our patient appointment schedule including answering the phones, and supporting multiple locations. It will be this person’s responsibility to manage and/or delegate all communication with patients, parents, and referring dental offices to assure an efficient and manageable schedule based on office policies and procedures. The Scheduling Coordinator must work as a team member in cooperation with our entire team, other scheduling team members, and the doctors.
Answering Telephones in a Timely and Pleasant Manner
- Appropriately handle the reason for a phone call or forward to necessary team member
- Accurate and consistent documentation of all phone calls and messages
- Effectively navigate through multi-location schedules, and interpret the master calendar of doctor days to schedule patients
Set-up New Patient Visits
- Enter all patient information correctly into a Patient Account including referral sources
- Schedule NP visits in appropriate time slots and mail our NP packet contents
Monitoring the Schedule
- Schedule patients in accordance with office policies, protocols and time blocks
Manage Patient Records
- Communicate with other dental offices and specialists regarding referrals, existing radiographs, claim history and potential heart conditions of mutual patients
- Scan letters, referrals, and records from other offices into patient’s account and document appropriately
Scheduling Continuing Care and Treatment Appointments
- Collect payments from patients via telephone
Insurance and Claims
- Enter new/update existing private insurance plans in the patient account and MA insurances if placed in the schedule on short notice
- Be able to answer parent’s questions on insurance benefits, coverage, and frequency
Must enjoy all children, be enthusiastic and friendly, and have excellent organizational skills. Scheduled 4 days/week.
We offer a benefits package that includes health, dental, PTO, paid holidays, 401k, free or discounted orthodontic and pediatric dental care, and more!
Telephone Answering Service Virtual Receptionist Employee Reporting Service Call Center Solutions Inbound Sales and Order Taking Customer Service Help desk Lead capture Event Registration Employee Reporting Service Dealer Locator Appointment Scheduling Inbound Direct Response Automated Messaging Services Voice Mail Service